Canon PIXMA G-Series 7020, 4210 All-in-One Printers Info and Comparison
Printer manufacturer Canon, launched in December 2019, the new PIXMA G7020 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer.
You'll find a comparison here between the new model PIXMA G7020 and the popular PIXMA G4210 model of the Canon PIXMA G-series.
U.S.Dollar Retail prices are about $325 for the new G7020 model. and about $285 for the G4210 model.
Canon PIXMA G7020-G4210 MegaTank Printers
These all-on-one printers have many features in common, but they are not just the same. Below you'll find information on these Canon g4210 vs g7020 PIXMA printers.
Black&White up to:
|Paper Cap.:||350 sheets||100 sheets|
|Scan Res.:||1200 x 2400 dpi||600 x 1200 dpi|
|17.6”(W) x 13.0” (D)
|17.6”(W) x 13.0” (D)
Details of differences:
- Duplex: Two-sided printing
- Print Speed, ISO( InternationalOrganization forStandardization), ESAT(Estimated SAturated Throughput); Black Document (Letter) Simplex: Approx. 13.0 ipm ; Duplex: Approx. 2.9 ipm Color Document (Letter) Simplex: Approx. 6.8 ipm ; Duplex: Approx. 2.8 ipm 4” x 6” Borderless Photo (PP-201): Approx. 45 Seconds
- Ink type: GI-20 Pigment-Based Black Ink Bottle GI-20 Dye-Based Color Ink Bottles (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Page Yield: In Default mode is per full ink bottle set: up to 6,000 Black & White pages
In Economy Mode (via software), it is up to: 8,300 Black & White pages
- Page Yield from Color ink bottle set, is in both modes up to 7,700 pages with color
- Paper Capacity: Max. Paper Capacity: 350 Sheets (Plain Paper) (Front Cassette & Rear Tray) Front Paper Cassette: 250 Sheets of Plain Paper Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4” x 6” / 10 Sheets of 5” x 7” Photo Paper
- Scanner Resolution: Flatbed: 1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical) ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB Wi-Fi® / Wireless LAN Ethernet (100 / 10 Base-T) Pictbridge / Wireless PictBridge RJ-11 Telephone / Modem Port
- Single-sided printing
- Print Speed, ISO( InternationalOrganization forStandardization), ESAT(Estimated SAturated Throughput); (Black): Approx. 8.8 ipm ESAT (Color): Approx. 5.0 ipm; 4” x 6” Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless)
- Ink type: GI-290 Black: Pigment Based Ink GI-290 Cyan/Magenta/Yellow: Dye Based Inks
- Page Yield per full bottle set: up to 6,000 black and white pages or 7,000 color pages
- Paper Capacity: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4” x 6” / 10 Sheets of 5” x 7”
- Scanner Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical) 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB Wi-Fi® (802.11b/g/n wireless networking, 2.4 GHz
- Compared to other printers, the ink costs per printed page are quite low for the G7020 as well as the G4210 printer
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax - LCD Display: 2 Line Full-Dot Matrix Display
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Ability to print borderless up to 8.5”x11” in size
- Page Yield Black: up to 6,000 x 3; Color: up to 7,700
- Mopria Print Service(Android devices) and Airprint(Apple devices)
- ADF (automatic document feeder)
- Scanning: Single-sided
- Mobile/Wireless Connectivity
For more information, reviews and pricing, see the Amazon ad links here for the PIXMA Wireless MetaTank All-In-One Printer G7020
PIXMA Wireless MetaTank All-In-One Printer G4210
Questions you might have.
G7020/G4210 models print from Chromebook or Google Cloud Print?
Yes, the PIXMA printers G7020 and G4210 work with your ChromeOS device and are Google Cloud Print capable.
Can I print from my iPhone?
Yes, the G7020 and G4210 printers are AirPrint capable.
What is max paper size?
You can print on max paper size of 8,5 x 14 inches (Legal).
Can I print on photo paper(glossy)?
Yes, you can use glossy inkjet compatible paper.
Are these printers compatible with Apple computers?
Yes, they are compatible with nowadays Mac X OS.
Can I print transfer paper to heat press on shirts?
No, but the crafting-oriented PIXMA TS9521C supports shirt transfer paper.
If you want a Canon G7020 manual or information about G7020 setup, or about IJ Start, go to Canon G7000 series manuals page, where you can view or download it.
You'll find there the user manual for Windows and Mac, a Getting Started Guide, and operation guides of ScanGear MP for Linux, and IJ Printer Driver for Linux.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!