The New OmniLink TM-m50 POS thermal receipt printers - Information and Comparison
Printer manufacturer Epson announced in January 2021 the new OmniLink TM-m50 POS thermal receipt printers.
If you're looking for receipt printer, that should feature a modern design, being compact and supporting traditional, cloud-based and mPOS/tablet POS systems, - online ordering ready - and which you can connect with multiple devices, then the new OmniLink receipt printer models TM-m50 might be your choice.
Other features are:
- The printers can be dynamically shared by legacy POS terminals, tablets and mobile devices, as well as cloud servers and POS peripherals.
- Distributed proximity-based printing — beacon support using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) -
- Near Field Communication (NFC) technology for easy pairing with mobile devices.
- Printing speeds are up to 350 mm/sec.
- Printhead life is 200 km3.
- Auto cutter life is 2.2 million cuts. - Backfeeds after cutting to reduce top margin waste.
- Uses a single cable for smartphone device charging and data communication.
- Assured continuous data transfer.
- The design allows for top or front paper feed.
- USB-network-tethering enables network connection to a tablet.
- Multiple Interface Connectivity Options:
- Cash Drawer
- Charging/Data Communication port
- Peripheral Device Support
- Multiple device and operating systems supported: Windows,Linux, Web, Android, iPad OS/iOS, MacOS
- Power Supply: Adapter PS-180 with AC Cable or Adapter V with AC Cable (varies by model)
- Dimensions: 5"x 5" x 5" (127 x 127 x 135mm)
so these receipt printer models has a small footprint.
OmniLink TM-m50 Model Options:
Standard model and Advanced model.
38mm & 80mm
38mm & 80mm
These new receipt printers might be available end of January 2021 For additional information you might look at the Epson site.
You might also have a look at the Amazon ad link Here for POS receipt best seller printers.Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!