The NEW HP Tango Terra Sustainable Home Desktop Printer
HP launches its first sustainable home desktop printer, called: Tango Terra.
According to the manufacturer the new printer is certified CarbonNeutral, the cartridges are made of recycled content and HP's printing paper FSC-certified (FSC= Forest Stewardship Council).
So, using this printer gets you net carbon neutral printing.
Availability and price.
HP indicates that their sustainable printer has limited purchasing availability from November 1, 2019 with a retail price of $160
The HP Tango Terra has the same features as the original HP Tango, such as:
- The popular HP Smart App to communicate with the printer and to print and scan on-the-go
- Guided lighting to illuminate the paper tray
- Display: Edge Light Display: 15 RGB LEDs and 2 Amber LEDs
Speed: Black up to 11 pages per minute, Color up to 8 pages per minute,
- Duty Cycle: Monthly (letter): Up to 500 pages
- Guided setup and print, scan, email from your phone via the HP Smart App
- Wi-Fi: Connect to cloud-based printing with Wi-Fi® or your cellular network. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz (dual band) operations only
- Voice-activated printing: availability varies: US and Canada for Amazon Alexa, the Google Assistant & Microsoft Cortana; UK, Ireland, India, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore for Amazon Alexa & the Google Assistant; China for Baidu DuerOS; HP Smart App Smart Tasks supports Siri Shortcuts for iOS platform
- Max Paper Size: 8.5 x 14 inch - Duplex(two-sided printing): not automatically - you have to do it by hand.
What you get.
The printer comes with ink ready, output tray, power cable, media sample pack, but no USB (not supported)
See Amazon Here for the new 'green' HP Tango Terra home printer
For the original Tango printer see Amazon Here for more info and best pricing.
Here's information on HP Tango & Tango Terra Ink Cartridges.
Source Tango Terra.